NBA 2k13 Phoenix Suns New 2013-14 Jerseys Patch
This patch will add the new jerseys for the Phoenix Suns which were unveiled on August 15th, 2013.
It includes the home (white), away (purple) and an alternate (orange) jersey for the 2013-14 season.
Unfortunately, the half-sleeve t-shirts could not be created in NBA 2k13, but there is a hack (or say trick) below to do so.
Suns Home Jersey: uh026.iff, Suns Away Jersey: ua026.iff, Suns Alternate Jersey: ux026.iff
How to Use
- Download the patch from link above.
- Extract the download using 7zip.
- Copy the required jersey files (uh026.iff, ua026.iff, ux026.iff) in your NBA 2k13 Game Folder.
- Paste and replace the existing files.
- Play with new jerseys.
NBA 2k13 Game Folder
Method 1: Right click the game shortcut then select “Open File Folder”. Method 2: Right click the NBA 2K13 desktop shortcut and choose “Properties” then select the “Open File Location” button. Method 3: Open Local Disk → Program Files → 2K Sports → NBA 2K13 NBA 2K13 DVD default installation directories: 32-bit: C:\Program Files\2K Sports\NBA 2K13 NBA 2K13 Steam installation directories: 32-bit: C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\NBA 2K13
To get the half-sleeve jerseys in the game,
- Go to Manage Roster > Roster > Phoenix Suns
- Edit each player and go to gears / accessories
- Assign an undershirt: shortsleeve shirt with color :Team Color 1
- Save the roster and name it as “Suns Alternate Jersey Roster” (or some other name you like)
- Now use this roster to play with Half-sleeve jersey of Phoenix Suns (or this may work with other teams too) NBA 2k13 Phoenix Suns Half-Sleeve Jersey Preview