Another NBA roster update for the 2017-2018 NBA season. The blockbuster traded involving All-Star point guards Kyrie Irving and Isaiah Thomas has been implemented! Download the update now!
- Updated Transactions
Trades and Transactions
- Kyrie Irving of the Cleveland Cavaliers to the Boston Celtics
- Isaiah Thomas, Jae Crowder and Ante Zizic of Boston Celtics to the Cleveland Cavaliers
- To make room for this trade, Dahntay Jones and Derrick Williams have been waived from the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Following this update, we’ll change our file download structure. The Main Directory Files 1-27 will be renamed to Main Directory Files 1-12. The old structure will be kept for archive purposes, but new updates will follow new download structure.
How to use
Video Tutorial - How to Use NBA 2k14 Custom Roster Updates - HoopsVilla.com (YouTube)
- Main Files
- Roster Files:
- Download the (latest) file under under “Roster” below.
- Extract the downloaded files using 7zip.
- Copy the roster you want from its folder and paste it in NBA 2k14 Saves Folder.
- e.g. Copy the roster from NBA 2k14 Roster v9.5 - Appdata Files - August 23, 2017 - HoopsVilla » With Signature Skills » Meds Roster Assoc.ROS and paste it in NBA 2k14 Saves Folder.
- Play NBA 2k14. Go to ‘Main Menu’ » ‘Options’ » ‘Load/Save’ » ‘Load’ » load the Custom Roster file.
- Play with the updated roster.
If you have downloaded previous update, you need to download the latest AppData only.