This is the final NBA roster update for the 2016-2017 NBA season. The final rotations have been implemented, some ratings, animations and play styles have been updated. Some special MyCareer fixes have also been implemented in this roster. We’ll continue next season with 2017-18 NBA 2k14 Roster Updates!
MyCareer is stable, as we have tested. Here are some things you may try to fix MyCareer crashing in NBA 2k14.
How to use
Video Tutorial - How to Use NBA 2k14 Custom Roster Updates - HoopsVilla.com (YouTube)
- Main Files
- Roster Files:
- Download the (latest) file under under “Roster” below.
- Extract the downloaded files using 7zip.
- Copy the roster you want from its folder and paste it in NBA 2k14 Saves Folder.
- e.g. Copy the roster from NBA 2k14 Roster v8.10 - Appdata Files - June 16, 2017 - HoopsVilla » With Signature Skills » Meds Roster Assoc.ROS and paste it in NBA 2k14 Saves Folder.
- Play NBA 2k14. Go to ‘Main Menu’ » ‘Options’ » ‘Load/Save’ » ‘Load’ » load the Custom Roster file.
- Play with the updated roster.
- Fixed Some Minor Errors
- Updated Ratings, Play Styles & Animations
- Final Rotations
If you have downloaded previous update, you need to download the latest AppData files only.