This is a major roster update for NBA 2k14 since a long time. In this roster update, all the trades that went on prior to the trade deadline including the Steve Blake of Lakers traded to Warriors, Jason Terry from Nets to Kings and many others. This roster also comprises of the latest injury updates and rotations of the all 30 NBA teams. See the details below and download the roster update. Incorrect jersey numbers are also fixed.
- Brooklyn Nets and Sacramento Kings trade (Preview) Jason Terry [SG] and Reggie Evans [PF] for Marcus Thornton [SG]
Los Angeles Lakers and Golden State Warriors trade (Preview) Steve Blake [PG] for MarShon Brooks [SF] and Kent Bazemore [SG]
Cleveland Cavaliers and Philadelphia 76ers trade (Preview) Earl Clark [SF], Henry Sims [C] and two 2014 second-round picks in exchange for Spencer Hawes [C]
Miami Heat and Sacramento Kings trade (Preview) Roger Mason Jr. for a protected second-round draft pick
Wizards-Nuggets-Sixers three-team deal (Preview) Andre Miller [PG] to the Washington Wizards Jan Vesely [PF] to the Denver Nuggets Eric Maynor [PG] and alongwith second-round picks to the Philadelphia 76ers
Charlotte Bobcats and Milwaukee Bucks trade (Preview) Ramon Sessions [PG] and Jeff Adrien [PF] in exchange for Luke Ridnour [PG] and Gary Neal [SG]
Houston Rockets and Denver Nuggets trade (Preview) Aaron Brooks [PG] in exchange for Jordan Hamilton [SF]
Atlanta Hawks and Los Angeles Clippers trade (Preview) Antawn Jamison [PF] in exchange for draft rights to Cenk Akoyl
San Antonio Spurs and Toronto Raptors trade (Preview) Nando de Colo [PG] for Austin Daye [SF]
Los Angeles Clippers and Philadelphia 76ers trade (Preview) Byron Mullens [PF/C] for a conditional future second-round pick in return
- Philadelphia 76ers and Indiana Pacers trade (Preview) Evan Turner [SF] and LaVoy Allen [C] for Danny Granger [SF] and a future second-round pick. The Pacers waived Orlando Johnson [SG].
February 22nd, 2014 Update
Jersey number updates
- Steve Blake (Golden State Warriors) - #2 to #25
- Spencer Hawes (Cavaliers) - #00 to #32
- Ramon Sessions (Bucks) - #7 to #13
- Nando De Colo (Raptors) - #12 to #3
- LaVoy Allen (Pacers) - #50 to #5
- Kent Bazemore (LA Lakers) - #20 to #6
- Jordan Hamilton (Rockets) - #0 to #5
- Jeff Adrien (Bucks) - #4 to #12
- Henry Sims (Sixers) - #14 to #35
- Eric Maynor (Sixers) - #5 to #11
- Byron Mullens (Sixers) - #0 to 30
- Austin Daye (Spurs) - #5 to #23
- Aaron Brooks (Nuggets) - #0 to #1
Returned from injuries
- Hollis Thompson
- O. J. Mayo
- Jodie Meeks
- Pau Gasol
- Jordan Farmar
- Jason Maxiell
- Amir Johnson
- Landry Fields
- Tiago Splitter
Added to Injury List
- Dion Waiters
- Vitor Faverani
- Gustavo Ayon
- Jeff Teague
- Beno Udrih
- Iman Shumpert
- Kendrick Perkins
- Ronny Turiaf
How to Download
This roster update is available on all the platforms (X1, X360, PS4, PS3, PC). You can use this roster is association mode also. PC, Xbox 360 and PS3: To download online via 2K Share, head to the main menu and go to Features » 2K Share » Download » Official 2K Roster » Save.
Xbox One and PS4: Play a ‘Quick Game’ and hit the Y or triangle button » highlight the official 2K Sports roster » press the A or X button.
PC users who are not connected to 2kShare can download the latest roster below:
- Download all the files below (‘Online Data’ and ‘Roster’).
- Extract the downloaded files using 7zip.
- Go to ‘Roaming’ folder by typing %AppData% in the windows search or run.
- Open the Roaming folder then go to ‘2K Sports’ » ‘NBA 2K14’ folder.
- Paste the ‘Online Data’ and ‘Saves’ folder that you extracted earlier.
- Overwrite the existing files.
- Play NBA 2K14 and go to ‘Options’ » ‘Load / Save’ » ‘Load’ » ‘Roster’