After the trade deadline roster, 2k also added a new roster for NBA 2k14 that reflected the latest updated line-ups and transactions in NBA. This roster includes trades like Shannon Brown to the Knicks and Orlando Johnson to the Kings. This roster also updates the latest deactivation due to injuries and the players that returned from their injuries.
Trades and Transactions
- Glen Davis [PF] signed with the Los Angeles Clippers
- Dewayne Dedmon signed with the Orlando Magic
- Jason Collins [C- 50 OVR] signed with the Brooklyn Nets
- Dexter Pittman [C- 59 OVR] signed with the Atlanta Hawks
- Hilton Armstrong [C- 52 OVR] signed with the Golden St. Warriors
- New York Knicks waived forward Metta World Peace
- New York Knicks waived guard Beno Udrih
- Jared Cunningham [G, Atlanta Hawks] to FA pool
Trades and Transactions (Updated February 27th, 2014) * Shannon Brown added to the New York Knicks * Earl Clark to the New York Knicks * Orlando Johnson has been added to the Sacramento Kingsr * Drew Gooden to the Washington Wizards * DeAndre Liggins added to the Miami Heat roster * Danny Granger waived by the Sixers * Sasha Vujacic waived by the Clippers.
- C.J. Miles [SF] of the Cleveland Cavaliers - injured ankle
- Jared Sullinger [PF] of the Boston Celtics - concussion
- Gustavo Ayon [C] of the Atlanta Hawks - injured shoulder
- Paul Millsap [PF] of the Atlanta Hawks - injured knee
- Jason Terry [SG] of the Sacramento Kings - injured knee
- Nene [C] of the Washington Wizards - injured knee
- Al Harrington [PF] of the Washington Wizards [activated]
- Jeff Teague [PG] of the Atlanta Hawks [recovered from injury]
How to Use
PC, Xbox 360 and PS3: To download online via 2K Share, head to the main menu and go to Features » 2K Share » Download » Official 2K Roster » Save.
Xbox One and PS4: Play a ‘Quick Game’ and hit the Y or triangle button » highlight the official 2K Sports roster » press the A or X button.
PC users who are not connected to 2kShare can download the latest roster below:
- Download all the files below (‘Online Data’ and ‘Roster’).
- Extract the downloaded files using 7zip.
- Go to ‘Roaming’ folder by typing %AppData% in the windows search or run.
- Open the Roaming folder then go to ‘2K Sports’ » ‘NBA 2K14’ folder.
- Paste the ‘Online Data’ and ‘Saves’ folder that you extracted earlier.
- Overwrite the existing files.
- Play NBA 2K14 and go to ‘Options’ » ‘Load / Save’ » ‘Load’ » ‘Roster’